Washington State Courts' Secure Access

Account Assistance Request

If you have forgotten the answers to your security questions, please do one of the following:

  1. If you are able to log on to your account:
    1. Click on the Home icon (above) to return to the home page
    2. Log on with your User ID and Password
    3. Click on Manage Account
    4. Click the link for Manage Your Security Questions
    5. Change the questions as needed and submit the form
    6. You will be notified by email once the changes have been made

  2. If you are unable to log on because you have forgotten your User ID or Password your account will need to be reset by following the steps below:
    1. Enter your email address in the form below then click Request Account Reset
    2. You will receive an email containing instructions on how to reset your account
    3. Follow the instructions in the email

*Email Address:  

Logon | Not Registered? | Activate Your Account | Password Expired? | Forgot User ID? | Forgot Password? | Forgot Answers? | Forgot Everything? | Access Revoked?