Washington State Courts' Secure Access

Account Assistance Request

If you have forgotten your User ID, your Password and the answers to your security questions, your account will need to be reset.

In order to reset your account, please do the following:

  1. Enter your email address in the form below then click Request Account Reset
  2. You will receive an email containing instructions on how to reset your account
  3. Follow the instructions in the email

*Email Address:  

Logon | Not Registered? | Activate Your Account | Password Expired? | Forgot User ID? | Forgot Password? | Forgot Answers? | Forgot Everything? | Access Revoked?