Washington State Courts' Secure Access

User ID Request

If you are a court employee and you do not know your JIS User ID (i.e. your RACF ID), contact the eService Center for assistance.

If you are registered to use the eFiling Portal and have forgotten your User ID, it can be sent to you via email.

*Email Address:

Logon | Not Registered? | Activate Your Account | Password Expired? | Forgot User ID? | Forgot Password? | Forgot Answers? | Forgot Everything? | Access Revoked?